The newest rechargeable REDLINE® is the REDLINE® RC™ with MagDock. The MagDock is a magnetic charging station that docks and charges your REDLINE. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the REDLINE RC with MagDock is fully equipped with all of the features that make the REDLINE series so popular.
- Light: High-power 320 lumen LED
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum; water and impact-resistant
- Weight: .25 lbs.
- Batteries: Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery (Recharge time - up to 2 hours)
MAGDOCK should be connected to a power source using the Macro Charging Cable. Place light on the charging MAGDOCK station. Charging light indicator will remain RED until the unit is fully charged then it will turn GREEN.
Press button 1x to activate High Mode. Press 2x to activate Medium Mode. Press 3x to activate Low Mode. Press 4x to activate Strobe Mode. Press again to turn Off. (Note: Leave mode On for 5 seconds or longer and your next press of the button turns the light Off)
Run times for each mode
- High: 1 Hour
- Medium: 2 Hours
- Low: 9 Hours
- Strobe: 2 Hours
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I leave it sitting on the dock anytime I'm not using it?
- The REDLINE® RC™with MagDock base will remove all charge current from the battery once it has reached 4.2 V (full charge). So it is ok to leave the flashlight on the MagDock charger.
What are the run times for each of the modes on the REDLINE® RC™with MagDock?
- Run times for each mode - High: 1 Hour, Medium: 2 Hours, Low: 9 Hours, Strobe: 2 Hours.
Is the battery replaceable?
- We use a specialized rechargeable battery specifically suited for the MagDock, so it cannot be replaced unless it is with another one of our batteries.
How many charges will the battery take?
- Not all rechargeable batteries are the same. However, most rechargeable lithium batteries have a standard lifecycle of 250-500 recharging cycles. This number can fluctuate based on the light modes used, frequency of usage, storage temperature, battery heating, etc. Luckily, we have decreased the heat build-up by using a higher quality battery. These lithium batteries have extremely long shelf-lives, so a fully-charged battery will have more than 85% of its charge after three years of sitting unused.