The Wemo Insight Energy Use Monitor is a smart plug that also lets you monitor energy consumption right from your phone or tablet. The Wemo Insight provides real-time reports on how much energy your devices are consuming. Use it to monitor how much lights or appliances are costing you, or how much energy a particular room consumes.
Monitor & Control Your Energy Costs From Anywhere
- The Wemo Insight Energy Use Monitor uses your existing home WiFi network to provide wireless control of lamps, heaters, fans and more with no subscription or hub required. Simply plug the Wemo Insight into an electrical outlet, plug a device into the smart plug and control your device using the free Wemo app. You ll never have to worry about leaving the space heater or iron on again.
Schedule Your Lights & Appliances
Wemo Insight lets you easily set automatic schedules for any device that s plugged in from lamps to fans to space heaters. Using the free Wemo app, you can keep your home comfortable by scheduling a fan to turn on at noon or synchronize a lamp with the sunset so you never come home to a dark house.
Protect Your Home With Randomized Lights
- With the ability to randomize your lights, Wemo Insight protects your home better than a mechanical timer. When you use the Wemo App to activate Away Mode, the smart plug will turn plugged-in lights on and off randomly to make it appear like you re home even when you re not.
Hands-Free Control With Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- Wemo Insight works seamlessly with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa to give you hands-free voice control over your devices. Pair Wemo Insight with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant built-in devices like Google Home to turn your lights, your appliances or an entire room on or off with just the power of your voice.
Pairs With NEST For Automatic HOME-AWAY Control
- When paired with Nest's Thermostat, Nest's "home" and "away" modes can sync with your Wemo Switch for automatic control. Nest can tell Wemo when you're home or away, so your fan can turn off to save energy when the house is empty. Your lights can also turn on automatically when you walk in the door.
- Review our Connected Home Buyer's Guide for help deciding which products are best for your home.
Home WiFi: 2.4GHz 802.11n, Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 9 or higher
2.9" L x 2.9" H x 2.3" D